E-commerce Customer Service Manager, (Midtown)IHD, LLC
Facebook and Instagram Content CreatorUrban Leak
Facebook and Instagram Content ContributorUrban Leak
Intern - Digital Assistant (Social Media & Web Development)Catalyst Next LLC
SEO specialist for Paris based online fashion magazineVOLUP2
Software DevelopersMDS Asset Recovery - Scribe
Video Editing InternshipMeditation Magazine
Website Content Manager InternBookmark This
Posted: October 08 2015
Company Location: White Plains, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The role of the Website Manager intern is to engage with all groups in marketing to learn skills in marketing, CRM, membership services, website management, social media and communications. The intern position will focus on Web editorial production and other online marketing initiatives. All interns can expect to have real-world experiences and end the internship with a strong portfolio.
• Copy-edit/proof articles. Create compelling titles and summaries.
• Select and edit compelling images.
• Post articles and images in content management system. Some HTML coding will be required.
• Research and perform search engine optimization for online channels.
• Assist in compilation of regular website reports using Google Analytics and CMS tracking.
• Assist in the development and implementation of digital marketing plans for all online communications, including social media and e-newsletters.
RequirementsThe Right Candidate Will Be:
▪ Web and social media savvy, with a keen awareness of the latest/emerging digital tools, platforms, etc.
▪ Interested in tech, media, content creation, and digital communications
▪ Outgoing, detail-oriented, and extremely organized