2013 Internships By Company
The best way to bridge the gap between finishing college and getting a job is to experience an internship. Internships give you on-the-job experience, help you learn whether you and that industry are a good match, and can provide you with valuable connections and references. Whether you want a semester-long or summer internship, there are jobs for interns available throughout the year. Start your search at Internships.com, where you’ll find internship opportunities in many different companies, beginning with the list below.
Entry Level Engineer
Crescent Electric Supply Company (CESCO) was founded in 1919. Today, it is one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States with over 130 locations in 27 states, under the brands of Crescent Electric Supply, Stoneway Electric Supply in the Pacific Northwest, and BA Electric Supply in Missouri. Crescent Electric supplies electrical and datacomm products from over 1000 manufactures to electrical contractors for construction, industrial MRO and OEM accounts, and commercial facilities. Our success stems from long-term, organic growth as a result of total customer satisfaction, teamwork, and an overall commitment to being the leading distributor of quality products through our value-added services.Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include working with vendors and branch personnel, data collection for numerous programs, tradeshow coordination, operation of CrescentTV, and updates of the Intranet pages and research projects. Also, will support Corporate, District, and Branch's marketing efforts.
- Collect market data for branches.
- Assist branches in designing marketing materials and approaches to meet their specific needs.
- Perform branch or customer surveys to collect data on customer satisfaction and customer needs.
- Work with vendor sales personnel on joint promotions of their products.
- Make recommendations on the best use of co-op dollars.
- Develop product knowledge.
- Satisfy branches' requirements for literature, catalogs, price sheets etc.
- Execute marketing effort in an ethical and professional manner that will reflect favorably on the reputation of both the branch and the company.
- Look for creative methods and techniques for supportive selling and relate successes and/or failures to peers.
- Organize tradeshows.
- Update intranet tools and resources. (Sharepoint)
- Introduce new products (NPI) and upload to the intranet.
- Make recommendations on logoed merchandise, update descriptions and pictures as needed. Take inventory and send to the field.
- Analyze data with regards to promotions and events to grasp a better understanding of the success.
- Must be of sophomore or higher level standing in college/university.
Experience in video converting and editing a plus.
- Individual must possess strong, comprehensive PC skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must have ability to work quickly and accurately under time constraints and against deadlines.
- Must possess interpersonal and organizational skills, be a self starter, be detail oriented, and have the ability to communicate (verbal and written).
This is a part-time position, therefore is not eligible for benefits.CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Candidates are subject to reference checks, criminal background checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen. Women, minorities, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
The Entry-level Accountant will be responsible for operational and financial accounting tasks and projects. Specific responsibilities include accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, bank reconcilaitions, inventory, and journal entries.
This is an excellent opportunity with a stable company offering full benefits.
Email your resume to Bryan Calhoun, Recruiting Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in this opportunity.
Accountant - Entry Level
Staff Accountant Position in Central Houston up to 55K!
Staff Accountant (entry level)
Accountant - Entry Level
Ambitious new grad needed for progressive manufacturing comp
Immediate need for an entry level Staff Accountant position needed for a Long-Term Assignment with full-time Placement Potential!
An innovative manufacturing company in Indiana seeking an entry level Staff Accountant TODAY. As the Staff Accountant within this organization your work will be contributing to a growing department for an expanding company in Indiana. You will be working amongst a team of other accounting professionals where hard work and effort are rewarded. This staff accountant position is a long-term assignment with great opportunity for full-time potential!
Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
Preparation of journal entries
Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
Analysis of field office accounting requests
General ledger reconciliation
Accountemps is currently providing talent for this client and has made a commitment to find them a Staff Accountant immediately. If you are ready to use your experience to save our client time and money and have the skills we are looking for please apply today. Email your resume and contact information directly to email@example.com or call 502-394-0300. Please reference job title.
Keywords: reconciliation, loans, general ledger, month end close, Staff level accountant, excel, financial statements, balance sheet, trial balance