2014 Information Technology Internship/Co-op ProgramBookmark This
Liberty Mutual Insurance
DescriptionLiberty Mutual’s internship and co-op programs give you the chance to work on a variety of critical business assignments, test your skills, use your academic knowledge and match your interests to a real job.
As an IT intern or co-op at Liberty Mutual Insurance, you will work alongside our trained professionals, learning and applying valuable skills. The typical intern/co-op student is an undergraduate who will handle projects or some of the work normally performed by an entry-level, professional employee.
Assignments can include: application development, software development, desktop support, system analysis and design, quality assurance, security and risk analysis, hardware support or middleware/midrange technologies.
Locations: Portsmouth and Dover, NH; Seattle, WA; Indianapolis, IN; Fairfield, OH; Wausau, WI; and Boston, MA
At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential. That’s why we offer a diverse range of student opportunities that complement your academics, and provide experience through immediate responsibility and stimulating work.
As a Fortune 100 company, we have the resources and training for you to expand your skills, knowledge, and creativity to drive our business forward. A diversified global insurer, LMI employs over 50,000 people in more than 900 offices worldwide. With 36.9 million in annual consolidated revenue, LMI is the U.S.’s 3rd largest property and casualty insurer.
Responsibility. What's your policy?
• Working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Mathematics or other related technical programs
• Strong technical, analytical, communication, & organization skills
• Experience with information systems, software applications and analyzing quantitative information
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (additional requirements may apply)
• Please visit our website at www.libertymutualcampus.com and select "Apply Now"
• Under the Job Number field, search "44008"
• Click on 2014 Information Technology Internship/Co-op Program
• It is required that you upload a copy of your resume & current transcript to your application