Accounting/Database Internship at the Tucson Hispanic ChamberBookmark This
Tucson Hispanic Chamber
823 E Speedway
DescriptionThe Tucson Hispanic Chamber has over 1000 member businesses and offices in Tucson and Hermosillo. Our mission is to advocate for and provide services that help grow our member's businesses.
The internship position will assist the Chief of Staff in managing Member Relations specific to billing, invoicing and database management.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will report directly to the Chief of Staff of the Tucson Hispanic Chamber. Hours are flexible but must be between 9a and 5p on work days. Project based work will also be available.
Intern will work on the Member database and assist with invoicing and management of the data.
RequirementsDesired Skills & Experience
• Desire to work in accounting and bookkeeping
• On track to complete a Bachelor’s degree; business or accounting preferred.
• Ability to work in a flexible work environment; Self starter; develop strategy and communicate collaboratively with THCC staff
• Proven excellent writing and communication skills.
• Ability to work semi-autonomously, (supervision while performing certain tasks)
• Must be familiar with Microsoft-based computer programs