Application Developer Internship [Unpaid]Bookmark This
710 E OGDEN AVE
DescriptionWe are currently offering Application Developer Internship as part of our Mobile Web Development Group. Come join us and be a part our transformative offferings.
• We're recruiting talented thinkers and software engineers who can envision next-generation mobile innovations that will deliver a rich, engaging, and unmatched customer experience.
• This position will work in the fast-paced web development group to design and develop cutting-edge mobile experiences for customers.
• The candidate will be highly involved in the ideation and brainstorming of new applications and will work quickly and efficiently to produce innovative and relevant designs to showcase to our Clients
• Technical Design and development of Mobile applications for multiple devices.
• Implement multi device application features as part of Agile Development process.
Ideally candidates will have some exposure to the following skill sets:
• Experience designing and developing Mobile Applications using Native and Web Technologies. Experience with either Android or iOS.
• Experience creating and consuming SOAP based or JSON/REST web services and communicating with systems.
• Familiarity with source code control like TFS, VSS.
• Familiar with Agile methodologies, like SCRUM
• Understanding and appreciation for Agile development methodologies
• Passion for software development and OO Design
• 1+ years experience designing and developing Mobile Applications using Native and Web Technologies.
• 1+ years Java experience designing and developing enterprise applications
• Previous Mobile development experience in a professional environment is preferred.
ResponsibilitiesMeet commitments made, work part-time, full-time, evenings or weekends - totally flexible!
Whats in it FOR YOU in an UNPAID position?
- Work on CUTTING EDGE SOLUTIONS
- Startup Culture - Grow with us
- Well defined projects
- Experience AGILE Culture
- Work with industry experts
- Knowledge Share and Access to Knowledge Base
- Certification of Internship (6 Month Term)
RequirementsMinimum - HTML, Programming, APIs, Java