BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP IT Internship Spring 2015Bookmark This
BCBG Max Azria Group
2761 Fruitland Ave.
DescriptionBCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP is a vision of global style and attitude, whose brands represent the dynamic lifestyle of the modern woman. We are a company, an aesthetic and the realization of a dream.
All interns will be given the opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic business environment, as well as work on hands on projects that will fully prepare them for their future careers.
We are currently hiring for Interns to join us in our corporate offices in Los Angeles, CA! All intern applicants must be eligible for school credit and must be in good academic standing.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Assist IT Infrastructure team in various projects
• Document IT process flows, systems, and network configurations
• Analyze IT processes
• Design and test new technology
• Recommend improvements of existing protocols and systems
• Incorporate IT best practices into business operation
• Must be enrolled in computer science, info science, engineering, math, or other technical field
• MS Office (Excel / Word), MS Visio
• Networking (Cisco / WIFI) and Systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) and Applications (Web, SQL, SAP, etc.)
• Troubleshooting PCs, technical documentation
• TCP/IP, Window Server
• Ability to work on projects independently and in team environment
Main function is to provide support to our Corporate IT – Clients Services department, while assisting our Information Technology Division
• Lead corporate desktop and PC and Mac Management
• Troubleshoot issues and identify solutions
• Perform inventory of systems and system components
• Candidate will also be assigned to incorporate IT best practices into business operation
• Assist in all other aspects of IT infrastructure
• Must come from the following concentrations: Computer Science, Network IT and/or Information technology
• Must be familiar with MS Office, Windows Server 2003 and Mac
• Ability to multi-task; fast learner
• Familiar with program research, analysis and documentation
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail oriented, organized and independent worker
• Must be interested in the apparel or retail industry
If interested, please email email@example.com for consideration.
1. Cover Letter
3. Samples of work or portfolio (if applicable)
4. Area of interest in the subject line of your email
All Internships are non-paid and the intern applicant must receive school credit