WebmasterInternational Child Art Foundation
Website Developer for Bay Area Marketing AgencyPurple Cow Agency
45 Days Online DBA Training with a Job PlacementCCG Resources
JUNIOR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR 45 DAYS TRAINING + JOB PLACEMENTCCG Resources
Oracle (DBA) Online Training & Job Placements for Fresher'sCCG Resources
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionWorkuVentures introduce a new department of SAP Consulting Business in South Asia.
SAP is a word-wile software that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
We are looking someone who can handle the company promotion to our clients in South Asia. Our Business a easy to understand and our clients is NMC like the 500 fortunes.
This department is new and represent a real opportunity for your career. We have to start by an unpaid internship but if you show a real attention to your work, it will go to a part time job well paid with an offer to work from our office in San Francisco or in Singapore.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone and email
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- At least one asian language is a plus