Business Support AnalystBookmark This
2401 Weston Parkway, Ste 101
Descriptione-Emphasys Technologies delivers products and services that increase our customer’s competitive edge and ability to innovate. By providing an outstanding return on investment and basing our business relationships on honesty and trust, we participate in the ongoing success of our business partners around the globe.
Today, many Equipment service organizations, distributors, dealers and rental companies leverage our eXtend business system solution across many branches and countries – from on-demand solutions addressing the needs of small businesses and midsize companies, to dedicated on-premise solutions for global organizations.
With offices strategically located in the U.S., Japan, India and Europe, e-Emphasys Technologies is assisting global manufacturing companies in implementing and managing Enterprise solutions.
ERP, Financials, Business Intelligence, planning, efficiency, procurement, innovation, analytics, reporting, dash boarding, IT Services, Business Process Outsourcing.
Responsibilities• Work closely with customers troubleshooting and analyzing, resolving the application support request and technical issues
• Escalate business technical issues to Engineering team.
• Provide feedback to functional areas in order to influence process/product improvements to Engineering team
• Appropriately utilize support logging tool, email, Web meetings, and phone-based conversations to resolve customer request, case or bug-related issues
Requirements• Strong customer service skills with the ability to be accurate, responsive, empathetic and resourceful.
• Excellent ability to communicate functional and technical information to customers in both written and verbal form.
• Ability to evaluate and troubleshoot issues including replication and documentation for further escalation.
• Willingness to learn and grow through continuous improvement
• Team player with good interpersonal/communication skills, both written and oral
1-2 yrs work experience in IT industry