Cloud Solutions Architect / MASTERS / GRADUATE LEVEL ONLYBookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionRequire - Cloud Solutions Architect
- Qualified Intern w/ data center experience or possibly
* Intern Team Of Two ( must be from same class ) to manage design, customizations, cloud system.
*** This internship will pay a stipend during operational stages and when the project is complete.
We’re looking for solutions architects who want to be right in the middle of not just cloud computing,
but multi-cloud agility. You’ll help some of the most advanced data center solutions avoid lock-in and
manage our computing across cloud environments.
Must be familiar with designing and documenting via visio, process maps, swim lane maps .
* Experience w/ following a PLUS
- Big data, Telco, My SQL, PHP cloud servers, multi tenancy open source CRM's, and Twilio
call center solution for int'l operation with multi language licensing capabilities.
Pretty simple. This will be your own project. If you are good, we'll let you run with it.
The system is installed and now requires customizations, minor integrations, backup
and failover plan implemented.
Add'l Support and resources provided as needed.
You can Start anytime and work remotely evenings, weekends, spare time.
** Generous Stipend offered when the 1st phase launch of the project is complete.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with team to optimize technology to improve workflow, backups, and failovers
- Contribute to improving functionality and maximize profitability via IT systems and automation.
- You'll be responsible for the entire project, so don't apply if you are not capable of managing the project,
the obstacles, setbacks, tech support roadblocks, etc. MUST BE A SELF STARTER
We’re looking for candidates with a strong knowledge of datacenter technologies.
You should be able to build relationships, articulate our vision, and make technical presentations
• Excellent communications and customer service skills
• Have IT Consulting or professional services experience as a technical consultant, service engineer,
sales engineer,system architect, field engineer,operations consultant or implementation engineer
• Knowledgeable in System Level programming & application development
• Familiarity with at least one out of three hypervisors (VMware, Citrix Xen Server,KVM)
• In-depth knowledge of at least one of the Linux distributions
• Unix Shell Scripting
• Hands-on experience with Java Scripting or JSP
• MS/BA/BS degree or equivalent
Desired skills (not mandatory)
• Storage/Data Center experience
• Certifications such as CCNA/CCNP, MCSE/MCITP
• Working knowledge of Active Directory
• Working knowledge of Oracle DB, MySQL
• Windows 2003/2008 Server administration
• Scripting on Windows such as creating batch files, VBS
• Hands on experience with Tomcat, Samba
RequirementsCloud Solutions Architect
We’re looking for solutions architects for cloud computing, but multi-cloud agility.
Project Pay commensurate with experience; senior and junior candidates are welcome.
• Articulate our vision to a technical plan and diagrams
• Advocate for our customers and provide excellent service
• Evaluate requirements and data centers, then determine actionable
tasks and effort estimates
• Provide guidance on architecture - application processes to engineering team and overall project
• Participate in all aspects, including hands-on proof-of-concept, pilot and full scale implementation
• Provide feedback from the field regarding enhancement requests and use cases
• Advance your professional skills by earning vendor and industry certifications