Database Management InternBookmark This
National Cooperative Business Association
1401 New York Ave, NW, Suite 1100
DescriptionThe CooperateUSA intern will have responsibility for enhancing the quality of the CooperateUSA online directory and mobile app through database management, website maintenance and developing marketing and public awareness campaigns calculated to increase use of the tool. The intern will learn the workings of a Communications and Marketing group within a non-profit association. This position will provide the intern with skills they can use to further their studies and career.
Responsibilities• Enhance the quality of the data in the CooperateUSA online directory and app
• Develop marketing campaigns calculated to increase awareness of the directory and app
• Update content at CooperateUSA site
Requirements• The ideal candidate should be able to work independently with guidance from the Director of Communications and Marketing
• Willing to take on a variety of tasks inherent in working in a small, dynamic organization.
• No specific knowledge of cooperatives is required
• Candidate must be computer literate, have superior database management and web development skills as well as must have excellent communication skills
This position will last for six weeks, up to 20 hours a week.