Database ManagerBookmark This
Metro Seattle Real Estate Experts Group- RE/MAX
DescriptionMetro Seattle Real Estate Experts Group is seeking a general office intern to assist our agents in preparing marketing materials, bid proposals, open houses, lead tracking, customer follow up. Interns will see the practical application of the theory's of the worlds greatest business minds and authors such as Dan Kennedy, Jay Abraham, Chet Holmes, Napoleon Hill as well as many other suggested reads. Students will understand the importance of having proven repeatable systems in place, key performance indicators and results tracking. Gaining first hand knowledge from our team that has successfully closed over 1000 home sales, as well as access to mentorships from of the top 50 real estate agents in the United States.
Responsibilities-Organize and manage our database
-Create and Follow Action Plans
- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Input Listings into tracking systems
- Manage marketing systems
-Manage and organize files
-Follow up with clients and Vendors
Requirements- Must be proficient in with Microsoft applications and have computer skills
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability
-Be very organized and keep clear notes
-Have good telephone skills and upbeat personality.