Web developerCohesive Technologies
IT/Computer Systems InternPierce Group Benefits
Information Technology Internship (Paid Position)Charter One Hotels & Resorts
WORDPRESS DEVELOPER Responsive Theme / PHP / MY SQL / GRADUATE LEVEL. ** Bilingual A PlusLRT Media Group
INTERNSHIP FOR ENGINEERING STUDENTS @ Protracon TechnologiesProtracon Technologies Pvt Ltd
Database Research InternBookmark This
Marina del Rey, CA
DescriptionWe have several openings for Database Interns. As an intern, you will aid in maintaining and developing our live database of leads and landlord contacts. The data research specialist will work with the research and marketing department and the sales team. You will aid in providing leads and being the quality control to the Company’s existing database in addition to having a direct focus to generating new leads. This individual must have a strong ability to multitask and think outside the box. This internship opportunity will provide broad exposure to various facets of data management, marketing and sales.
At Lease Advisors, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With offices across the US and in Puerto Rico, expanding into Canada and Europe, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize analytics that help our clients make the right financial decisions, that help shape their financial future. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As we grow into a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Lease Advisors is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
- Developing of our live database of leads and landlord contacts while learning and using online research tools such as LexisNexis, RealSearch and Google
- Aid in researching new opportunities for lead generation through creative online research
- Manage multiple projects from start to finish and report back to the Director of Data Management
We are the leading financial services firm specializing in the area of media and telecom leases. We offer expert advice and consultancy for our clients helping them make the right decisions about their lease investment portfolios. Lease Advisors is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides lease owners with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster with regards to financial and risk assessment, accounting, legal, real property and lease valuations.
- Currently enrolled in a Business, marketing or related Bachelor's Degree program
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to conceive, manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of self-direction, ambition and energy
- Communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work proactively and effectively within a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively relate to and build relationships with all levels of staff
- Online experience
- Knowledge of: MS Office, and business marketing communications