Datawarehouse DeveloperBookmark This
139 hearthstone lane
DescriptionPrepitt envisions innovating education and learning using fun and technology. Our fast paced environment encourages innovation, passion and creativity. Be a part of team that boasts MBA students from Top US universities and technologists from around the world.
Responsibilities- Contribute code to the development team
- Clearly understand requirements and communicate with the team
- Collaborate and receive feedback from the development team
- Research new solutions
- Contribute in idea and product development process
*Note: Some compensation may be available depending on experience and performance.
RequirementsWe envision an ideal intern to have following skills:
1. Strong knowledge in Java programming
2. Strong understanding of DataWarehouse technologies, especially open source tools such as Pentaho, Jasper ETL etc.
3. Knowledgible in writing SQL queries and administering MYSQL database.
4. Creative, imaginative and passionate about working in technology and education fields.
5. Can provide required time and effort to keep up with the fast-paced environment.
6. Must be able to work in a remote setup and have required accessories for remote environment - desktop/laptop with latest operating systems and features.
7. Must be willing to travel for company meetings, training and other activities.
8. Must be confident, quick learner and able to adapt to new technologies, pace and remote working conditions.