Computer Help Desk Intern - Niagara Falls, NYOlin Chlor Alkali Products
IT/Computer Systems Intern (Front - End Developer)Rentah
IT/Computer Systems InternBull Outdoor Products
.Net Openings under “Train and Hire” programDexter System Inc
Hiring interns fresh graduates for .Net developer positionDexter Systems Inc.
Diesel USA IT Internship Program Fall 2014Bookmark This
220 W 19th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionCompany: Diesel USA
Address: 220 W 19th St. New York, NY
Position: Part-Time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Company Description: Diesel, USA Incorporated is an international cutting edge fashion company, known for its denim and quirky advertising. Based out of Breganze, Italy, Diesel is a lifestyle brand with attitude. Diesel's unconventional management style emphasizes enthusiasm, energy and fun.
Job Description: As an intern, you will assist the IT department as needed and be an active participant in addressing the IT needs of the corporate office. This position offers extensive systems exposure and facilitates a learning opportunity.
• Provide day-to-day support of desktop PC software applications.
• Log service requests as open tickets, maintain status, and provide follow-up both to end users and to members of the IT team.
• Assist in installing new hardware and software applications.
• Perform preventative maintenance on computer equipment.
• Organize request for resources as well as ensuring their timely execution.
• Assist in the dissemination of office equipment including laptops, phones, desktops and accessories.
• Able to dedicate a minimum of 16 hours a week.
• Able to earn school credit at a US accredited college or graduate school.
• Majoring in the Computer Science or related field.
Necessary Skills and Competencies:
• Must proactively problem solve, exercise resourcefulness, and prioritize tasks to meet a variety of demands.
• Positive attitude and desire to learn.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Previous corporate experience or internship a plus.
• Windows Operating System and Macintosh
• Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
• Knowledge of Lotus Notes a plus
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please confirm if you can receive college credit and work at least 16 hours a week.