Entry Level Business Analyst.Bookmark This
DescriptiontekERP is a U.S. based company headquartered in San Diego, CA with offshore development center in India. For years, it has been tekERP's continuous endeavor to understand consumer's quality-conscious discerning business needs and to successfully meet them. It specializes in the creation of high quality IT-based Business Management Solutions; Workflow and ERP Solutions; Custom Software Development Solutions, and Application Development. Its Integration and Implementation to companies of all sizes leads to better, faster, and more meaningful results.
- Making proposals
- Client relationship management
- Conducting research and basic analyst of the industry
- Work directly with implementation team to ensure delivery and implementation of the software solution
- Collecting and understanding business requirements
- Defining the project and scope
- Effort estimation and cost
- Drafting business requirement specifications
- Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications
- Interacting with the technical team to ensure that the requirements are clear
- Minimum of 1 year of Professional Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Technical skills
- Knowledge of Rational, MS Office, Outlook, Business Analysis
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and design patterns.