Hiring .Net DeveloperBookmark This
15 Corporate Place South, Suite 201
DescriptionVaptech Inc. is a US centric IT service provider based in Piscataway, NJ with global presence. We have been serving the IT Technical staffing needs for our clients since 2001. Our current revenue is over $16 Million. We define, design and deliver technology-enabled business solutions that help Global 2000 companies compete in today’s challenging business climate. We also provide complete range of services by leveraging our domain and business expertise and strategic alliances with leading technology providers like Oracle and Microsoft. Our service offerings span business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, independent testing and validation services, IT infrastructure services and business process outsourcing.
Job Function: Entry level dot net development
Level: Entry Level/Fresher/Experienced
Location: Piscataway, NJ
Key Skills: C#.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, SQL, Database concepts, C++, OOP’s Concepts
Qualifications: Bachelors, Masters in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering. (No prior experience in computing is required we will train the selected candidates)
• Application development involving designing, coding, debugging and testing various software applications using applicable/prescribed technologies.
• Involve in Object oriented programming, design and analysis.
• Use various methodologies in software programming to accomplish modeling and simulation.
• Application of various graphical and user interface technologies to design the front end of applications.
• Knowledge and coordination of software testing and quality assurance.
• Perform improvement balancing and tuning of applications.
• Perform integration with existing systems and applications.
• Support, maintain and document software functionality.
• Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementations.
• Maintain Standards and compliances.
• Implement localization or globalization of software.
• E-Verified company.
• Excellent career advisors who can help you choose the right trainings
Free training for the candidates who need help.
• We will pay during the training period.
• Accommodation provided in our guest house during the training period.
• H1b sponsorship
• Excellent sales team for immediate placements in projects.
Our training team/faculty will help you with all basic and advanced knowledge required.
For more information feel free to email email@example.com or call 732-767-0700x 2019