Entry Level Quality Analyst / Business Analyst (Positions available only for OPT/GC/EAD/US CITIZEN)Bookmark This
Beta Soft Systems Inc.
Beta Soft Systems, 42808 Christy Street, St #101, Fremont, CA 94538
DescriptionJob Description for Quality Analyst / Business Analyst Positions
Company Name: Beta Soft Systems
Location: Fremont California, USA
Experience Required: 0-2 years.
Salary: $28-$33 per Hour.
Established in 2005, Beta Soft Systems Inc is an American–Indian IT Staffing & Consulting Company headquartered in Fremont California, USA. The Company has grown to become a 20 million dollar business (FY13), hiring over 350 employees in domains of IT Development and Consulting.
Staffing & Consulting:
In the Company’s journey of over 06 years, it has reached major milestones that have led to its emergence as the Leading IT Solutions destination for Staffing and Consulting in Information Technology and Management. We’ve pioneered the Talent Delivery Model and become one of the first IT Companies from the San Francisco Bay Area to have been identified as “one of the top 25 fastest growing companies in the bay”. Beta Soft Systems has also been awarded for excellence in being “The Biggest IT Exporter in India”.
? • Graduates (Masters/Bachelors) in Computer Science or Management.
? • Other engineering graduates with elementary knowledge of programming.
? • Candidates with strong communication/presentation skills, strong aptitude to learn and interest in Software programming, Testing or Business Analysis.
1. Business Analyst: The role requires a BA to act as an interface between the software developer and the client. He interacts with client, understand his requirements and then direct the development team to create solutions.
2. Software Quality Analyst: The QA contributes in software testing and/or software quality control including automated and manual test scripting.
? Financially strong company with over 1800 placements in the last 7 years.
? Advanced Level training provided to candidates by Certified and Experienced Instructors.
? Skill Enhancement, Resume Preparation, Interview Tips & Mock Interviews to ensure your entry into the job market.
? 100% Placement Record.
? Loyal/Long term Clients: Cognizant, Informatica, EBAY, PayPal, Wells Fargo Bank, DirecTV, White Sky, GAP, Visa to name a few
? Motivated and aggressive Marketing Team
? Accommodation Facility during the training and placement process.
? Immediate H1b Sponsorship for eligible candidates.
? Open reference policy. You can speak with ANY of our placed consultant.
? Competitive yet friendly atmosphere
? 24 X 7 on job support and career counselling.
IF YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE PLEASE LET YOUR FRIENDS KNOW WHO WOULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS.
REFERRAL BONUS OF $500 : REFER YOUR FRIENDS AND EARN 500 DOLLARS PER REFERRAL.
COME JOIN US TODAY FOR A CAREER OPPORTUNITY THAT'S WAITING FOR YOU AND YOU WON’T BE DISAPPOINTED..!!!
Interested candidates can forward their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 510-744-1700 EXT 332.
Responsibilities1. Business Analyst: A business analyst is somebody that digs into the business plans and sees how they operate with technology. The analyst can research how the plans will work within the business strategy. The role requires a BA to act as an interface between the software developer and the client. He interacts with client, understand his requirements and then direct the development team to create solutions.
2. Software Quality Analyst: A software quality analyst is someone who tests and goes through all parts of a certain piece of software to check the program for bugs and glitches. The QA contributes in software testing and/or software quality control including automated and manual test scripting.
RequirementsMinimum Requirements :
1. A recent graduation degree (Masters or Bachelors) in Computer Science or Management or Engineering or equivalent.
2. Proficiency in C++/ Java/ C/ C#/ Perl/ Mat-lab/ QTP/ QC/ or any programming language.
3. Must have strong communication, presentation and analytical skills with fiery desire to learn new skills.
4. Should be able to relocate anywhere in USA.
5. Should be prepared to work as a consultant.