FROSCH - Growing Travel Management company seeks young IT professionals. (PAID!)Bookmark This
500 Lake Cook Road, Suite 450
Founded in 1972, FROSCH was established with a focus on deluxe leisure and corporate travel. Since 1998, the company has expanded by an average of 30% per year, both through internal growth, as well as through strategic acquisitions. FROSCH maintains offices nationwide, placing it among the top ten agencies in the U. S.
Over the past fifteen years, FROSCH has grown from 30 employees to 1100. With this tremendous growth, we have increased our focus on corporate travel while maintaining standards of superior customer service for our leisure travel clients. Last year, FROSCH’s managed travel spend grew to $1 billion.
FROSCH has developed an exemplary reputation in the business, garnering recognition from Travel Weekly and Business Travel News for the past three years. We are recognized annually by leading cruise, tour and hotel partners for our production. In addition, FROSCH employs numerous travel consultants who have been recognized by Condé Nast and Travel + Leisure for their destination expertise and superior customer service.
- Ranked #5 Among Top Ten Largest TMCs by Business Travel News (2012 Survey)
- Travel + Leisure A-List 2012
- Travel + Leisure A-List 2011
- Travel + Leisure A-List 2009
- Travel Weekly Power List 2012
- Travel Weekly Power List 2011
- Inc. 500: FROSCH Ranked #2445 Overall, #13 Among Top Travel & Hospitality Companies
- Inc. Hire Power Awards 2012; #8 Among Top Ten Travel & Hospitality Companies
YOUR ROLE AS AN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INTERN:
As an information technology intern you will be essential to FROSCH’s support network. Our IT department is responsible for implementing and maintaining the technological means to conduct day to day business within the Travel and Tourism industry. As an intern you will learn about the IT corporate culture as well as gain hands-on experience with problem solving skills.
Best of all, this internship is PAID for the SPRING 2014 SEMESTER!
Responsibilities- Analyze and resolve computer, network, hardware, and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion
- Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex problems for end-users and implement corrective solutions
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software
- Troubleshoot telephone and network problems and ensure connectivity of all workstations and network appliances
- Must be able to follow, create, and maintain technical documentation
- Assist with equipment installations and movement
- Provide excellent customer service to end-users
Requirements- Students must be enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program; focusing on Information Technology, Computer Science, Networking, or other IT related fields
- Certify relevant technology training courses via unofficial transcripts
- Friendly, passionate, enthusiastic, customer-service oriented
- High degree of personal aptitude for accuracy and detail
- Basic networking and diagnosing experience
- Honed troubleshooting proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills, advanced organizational skills
- Possess a positive team player attitude
- Candidates must have reliable transportation (conveniently located next to Lake Cook Road Metra station!)
- Candidates must be able to work at least 20 hours a week