Website DeveloperHaggai Business Network
Show Us Your IT and Web-Skills While I Show You How You Could Make Passive Income From The Internetcurvy girl publishing
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - TelecomBNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - InfrastructureBNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - App DevelopmentBNSF Railway
Front End / UI Web Developer Intern at RaceMenuBookmark This
One Marina Park Drive
DescriptionEvents are more fun with friends; RaceMenu makes events more friendly.
Event registration is a $100+ billion industry. Nearly $2 billion will be spent on entry fees for run/walk/ride events in 2012, from local 5Ks to international triathlons. RaceMenu's all-in-one event management and marketing tools help these event organizers lower their costs and increase attendance through incentivized social sharing. Check us out at racemenu.com, facebook.com/racemenu and twitter.com/racemenu
We are seeking a Front End / UI Developer intern to help us improve RaceMenu. Our small team and start up environment provides the opportunity to observe and participate in all aspects of our business and be a part of the MassChallenge start up accelerator program (masschallenge.org), with awesome office space right on the waterfront at Fan Pier.
Position is paid.
• Continuous development of RaceMenu's web apps.
• Develop UI with HTML5 and CSS.
• Proactively identifying and executing ways to continuously improve RaceMenu.
RequirementsRequired Skills and Abilities:
• Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to work independently
• Understanding of responsive design for desktop, mobile and touch UIs
• Familiarity with some/all of our technology tools. If you have any suggestions on improving the app, we are all ears too.
Absolute must haves:
• Ruby on Rails
• HTML5, CSS3
• RESTful APIs
• Rails Admin
• Devise 2.0