Web developerCohesive Technologies
IT/Computer Systems InternPierce Group Benefits
Information Technology Internship (Paid Position)Charter One Hotels & Resorts
WORDPRESS DEVELOPER Responsive Theme / PHP / MY SQL / GRADUATE LEVEL. ** Bilingual A PlusLRT Media Group
INTERNSHIP FOR ENGINEERING STUDENTS @ Protracon TechnologiesProtracon Technologies Pvt Ltd
Front-End / User-interface Web Developer InternBookmark This
DescriptionGrowBuyEat.com is a startup based in Cambridge, MA this is run by Harvard Business School students. We have recently launched an online platform that enables restaurants and other wholesale food buyers to buy fresh, local food from farms and other local producers. We are currently looking for 1-2 interns with experience working with front-end website design. Our application is built in Ruby and you will be working with HTML and CSS. You will work directly with the company's CEO and CTO. You are guaranteed to work to learn a lot and will be exposed to both development work and business development. Compensation will be base on prior experience and will be a competitive combination of cash and equity. Flexible hours are allowed and you can either work from home or on the HBS campus. Virtual employees will need to attend periodic team meetings at our office.
Responsibilities- Building out the front-end of our online food marketplace application
- You will be working both with our back-end developers and our marketing team to build out never features which include a delivery logistics application
- Maximizing performance of current application.
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities and building business plans for them.
Requirements- Front-end development experience (HTML and CSS experience)
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education