Front-End Web Developer InternBookmark This
400 Rella Blvd., Suite 155
DescriptionWe are an innovative startup that enables people to generate the business leads they need by leveraging social media. Cash bounties are offered for intelligent matching of an offer or deal with someone who is interested.
Our site is a highly interactive web application and we take an Agile approach to software development, which makes for an exciting, fast-paced environment. Work with our development team to create usable and intuitive interfaces with with a focus on web standards, site performance and cross-browser support.
We are located in Rockland County, near public transportation and right off the NY State Thruway.
Responsibilities- Design user interaction scenarios
- Turn wireframes & design mockups into production-ready Bootstrapped interfaces
- Work with SVN revision control system and bug tracking software
Requirements- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with jQuery, HTML5, CSS3 & Twitter Bootstrap
- Knowledge of web standards and cross-browser support
- UI/UX/interaction design experience a plus