Frontend DeveloperBookmark This
DescriptionROLE, SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATIONS
Roles for FrontEnd Developer
• Research opensource JS Libraries (Highslide, Highcharts, ExtJS, etc)
• Develop Static HTML/CSS pages
• Apply best practices to web development
• HTML/CSS 6+months
• JS 3+ months
1. Notepad++, VIM, or EMAC
2. Firefox, Chrome, IE
5. Programming Classes
Your software development projects will expose you to the following:
• Regular Expressions and Deterministic Finite Automata (DFA)
• Write a paper about Procedural and Object Oriented Programming
1. Compare and Contrast
2. Private and Public variables or methods
3. Difference between a method and a function
• Write a paper that answers the following questions:
1. What is the DOM?
2. How does JS, Jquery, and other opensource objects manipule the DOM?
3. How does information get sent to the server or database? (POST/GET)
4. How do XML and JSON assist in the transmission of information?
5. What are some differences between XML and JSON?
• OUR internships are 100% remote so you must be able to work remotely.
• Commit to a minimum of 10 hours a week of work
• Meet your project manager once a week for 15-30 minutes
• Responsible, Professional, Accountable, and Willing to Learn
• Currently attending College or University
• Previous Frontend Development experience