WORDPRESS DEVELOPER Responsive Theme / PHP / MY SQL / GRADUATE LEVEL. ** Bilingual A PlusLRT Media Group
INTERNSHIP FOR ENGINEERING STUDENTS @ Protracon TechnologiesProtracon Technologies Pvt Ltd
Social Media, Business Development, Graphic design, IT Computer systemsRachel Brown Jewelry
Social Media & Community Management InternDevace
.NET Developer InternTEK TREE LLC
Front-end Web Developer InternBookmark This
19329 US Highway 19 North
DescriptionMoist Media is looking for Interns!
Want to be part of a creative and innovative team working on cutting-edge mobile and web projects? Would you like to work on real world projects and help takes ideas from inception to production? Want to experience working for an international company? We are hiring interns starting immediately for both late summer and fall terms and will work with you on credits and other compensation.
...are creative and high energy,
...know your way around web-based platforms.
...have a passion for mobile projects.
...are skilled at building solutions using the latest tools and technologies.
- Paid internship (rate commensurate with experience and quality of portfolio)
- Great learning and collaborative environment
- Diverse range of assignments
- An awesomely creative and inspiring workspace in sunny St.Petersburg/Clearwater, Florida - close to beaches, vibrant nightlife and art scene.
- The chance to travel to affiliate locations in Asia, Australia, and/or Europe
ABOUT MOIST MEDIA: Moist Media is a start-up web development and digital media division of BlackBlue Marketing, a leading design and photography company based in the United Kingdom (blackblue.co.uk). You will be working with BlackBlue's largest partner, Aurora Lighting, a multi-national lighting manufacturer. With hubs located all over the world, Moist Media is a fast-paced, international organisation.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of websites and web-based applications
- Work with our product and software innovation teams to develop aesthetically superior products.
- Build and develop high-fidelity mockups.
- Design and maintain UI with a multi-platform mindset.
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Currently enrolled in a 4 year academic institution, ideally between junior and senior years
- Pursuing a degree in Web Design, Graphic Design or related field.
- Interest in cutting-edge web development technologies.
- Demonstrated programming skills above and beyond standard coursework.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Available to work 20-40 hours a week.
- Solid interpersonal communication skills; superb written and spoken English
- Forward-thinking design skills
- A passion for design principles, clean graphic design and web development
- Understanding and ability to work on a variety of platforms including PHP, .NET, Ruby on Rails, iOS and Android.
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback