Full Time contract positions for OPT/ STEM OPT StudentsBookmark This
F1-OPT Graduates Career Fair
F1-OPT Graduates Career Fair provides full-spectrum consulting, technology, business process outsourcing and engineering services. F1-OPT Graduates Career Fair specializes in Application Development/Administration, providing consulting services to Fortune 500+ companies.
F1-OPT Graduates Career Fair headquartered in Parker, CO with over 10+ years of IT Staffing and Consulting experience. We specialize in Oracle Apps Fin, Websphere, Hyperion, Siteminder, Java, Informatica, Cognos/BO. F1-OPT Graduates Career Fair an E-verified company.
Some of our clients, to whom our consultants provide services are, Wells Fargo, GE Ameriquest, Toyota Motors, GM, AAA insurance, Hartford Insurance, Quilogy, Capital One group, Sprint, Embarq, Cingular, Verizon, Bank of America, JPMC, Nation Wide, Free Mac, Fannie Mae, Wells Fargo, Patni, Bellsouth, Ford, ORACLE, Microsoft, Mahindra Satyam etc.
• Java/J2EE programming experience- 2-3 years Experience
• Enterprise Applications Integration, XML, JSF, EJB, and Java Web Start
• Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
• Experience with JMS and Tuxedo is preferred.
• Additional experience with other integration platforms such as Tibco, MQ Series, Vitria, and Weblogic Integration Platform is a strong plus.
Please note that all the programs are full-time Contract positions. Again, the training is provided free (no hidden stuff) and Free Accommodation (during training) is also given to each individual. It is mandatory that all the selected persons must relocate or must commute everyday to our Training Facility located at Parker, CO, USA to attend training with placement.
Please refer F1 students/ Prospective OPT Candidates/GC’s who don’t have any real time work experience in Informatica /java/Dot Net programming as they can be consider under “ Train and Hire” program.
To have a successful IT career and to be part of successful company, contact
Sunny at 303-459-2288 || Email: email@example.com || www.bluecubeit.com
Please visit our website: http://f1-opt-graduates-career-fair.blogspot.in/
Eligible candidates, please register as soon as possible as we do this training to a limited head count.
F1-OPT Graduates Career Fair is ITSM and Technology Solution provider based out of Atlanta, GA, USA is looking for Recent Stem Graduate / F1 /OPT Graduate for C#.NET developer position with a strong background in Software Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, and other Engineering Microsoft technology stack.
C#.Net - Web Developer “Train and Hire” Program
JAVA/J2EE Developer “Train and Hire” program
Role: Java Developer
Duration: Long Term
Location: Multiple Locations
Description: Job Responsibilities Include:
- Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- Develop application support documentation as required by the application support teams for acceptance of systems changes into production.
- Build and unit test production deployment packages and implementation plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
- Translate business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.