Human Resources InternBookmark This
2800 Biscayne Blvd
DescriptionWe are a dot-com company founded in 2010. It produces software to help simplify various government processes. The companies goal is to provide a website portal to allow users across the U.S. access to city and or government services and products. Job cutbacks, increased regulations and a Government launching various online portals with inadequate execution and ability to meet user demands has caused a large market in need of simplified services.
We are looking for a Human Resources Intern to assist with hiring new talent, keeping employee files, assisting with the development of quarterly performance reviews and establishing employee recognition and incentive programs.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills