INFORMATION ARCHITECT / REAL ESTATE INVESTOR SITE / APP - Exp Required / Graduate Level ONLYBookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionLRT develops proprietary REAL ESTATE INVESTING technologies for the web & mobile apps to serve the market.
We require (2) top of class interns as Information architects for a revolutionary RE investing website w/ app.
** MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE ** 2 yrs minimum...
** This is an internship whereby a generous stipend will be paid at project completion...
** Must be willing to start immediately at least part time until school ends.
You'll work "virtually" 70% of time, and IN OFFICE 30%
- Use online collaboration, communication, project management tools.
Work anytime, as long as you get the job done - We evaluate based on results...
If you are top of your class, have a burning desire to excel and are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding internship where you'll have executive responsibilities then this is it...
** We will Convert Quality Interns to to full time employees based on their value to the Co..
Please only apply if you are willing to dig in and never quit. This is a fast paced environment,
with no room for those who can't hold their own..
** Quitters Need Not Apply
ResponsibilitiesMYSQL Information Architect Job Duties:
Designs and models information architecture based on functional and conceptual requirements. Interacts with development team to integrate the various cloud-based technologies into a functioning and efficient system.
Identifies technical requirements by researching and analyzing established and proven methods. Creates conceptual, technical, and relational mappings of interactions / flows. Develops innovative custom solutions that are scaleable and easily reproduced.
Plans information architecture by studying the site concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, work-and dataflow, and navigation; evaluating information representation; conducting creative meetings. Coordinates with Web Designers and Front-End Developers to integrate site concept, visual design, writing, interface, and navigational structure; documenting structure and processes.
Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Design and Architect Framework For Enterprise Quality WORDPRESS RESPONSIVE Website and App
• Design and develop applications based on MYSQL databases.
• Integrate numerous cloud- based technologies into a scaleable, efficient system
• 2+ years Experience designing, implementing, and tuning applications that leverage NoSQl databases.
• 1+ years Experience using MYSQL DB
• Experience modeling and building complex and large data management systems.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong technical leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised as well as within a virtual collaborative environment.
• Interest in intersection between the life sciences and computer science.
• Broad knowledge of database development, performance tuning, and different database systems - technologies.
• Degree in Computer Science from a reputable program.
• Experience in Wordpress Customization, PHP, and WP RESPONSIVE Framework a strong plus.