IT Account Manager Internship (PAID)Bookmark This
220 Davidson Avenue
DescriptionCompany: SuperLogix, Inc.
Position: Sales Manager
Location: 220 Davidson Ave Somerset, NJ, 08873
Superlogix is an IT services company based out of JuiceTank.
JuiceTank is the newest and largest co-working space and incubator for innovative startups in New Jersey! We provide startups with an ideal ecosystem centered on collaborative space, essential advisory, and capital resources, including HR services. That being said we are currently recruiting for a company working within our facility, SuperLogix, Inc.
SuperLogix, Inc. is IT services company based in Somerset, NJ. We specialize in SharePoint & Office 365 staffing and solutions, SharePoint upgrades and migrations, SharePoint custom development and enterprise content management.
We are currently looking for an IT Account Manager / IT sales professional.
This position will be responsible for identifying, evaluating and managing new business opportunities at both new and existing clients and will establish relationships with potential and existing clients. There are incentives for reaching sales targets, and there will be sales training upon accepting a job offer.
Responsibilities• Ability to sell IT services to businesses of all domains
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or an MBA
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain close relationships with client hiring managers
• Broad technical knowledge related to IT services
• Ability to sell senior level consulting services to clients and develop business through outbound sales calls, networking, meetings, and client visits, etc.
Requirements• Business to business prospecting by Phone (outbound business-to-business Cold Calling)
• Lead Generation
• Prospect/Sales Opportunity Qualification
• Working with existing and new clients in acquiring new projects related to the services that we provide
• Working closely with recruiting staff to provide qualified candidates for project assignments and staff augmentation needs
• Presenting qualified candidates to clients, and managing the interview process
• Closing staffing and project engagements with clients
• Developing and maintaining client contacts/relationships