MCA/ MCM/BE-IT Live project based Industrial training and Internship in PuneBlend InfoTech
Intern/Junior Java DeveloperInnovative Deft Infoteh
Good Anchorage IT Design - CSS & DrupalGood Anchorage
Back End Web Developer Internship - FindBball.comFindBball
IT/Computer Systems Intern (Back - End Developer)Rentah
IT Advisor InternBookmark This
730 Peachtree Street NE
We are seeking an IT Advisor Intern in our downtown Atlanta office. The IT Support Internship will cover all client-facing IT support and advisory roles, including; user support, strategic guidance and recommendations, network design and support, application support, and IT systems management. The IT Advisor Intern will work under direction of the IT Advisors on supporting the daily operational needs of our clients by applying a business-oriented approach to supporting organizational, departmental, and end-user goals.
The IT Advisor Intern will also participate in new business development, with the assistance of the business development manager.
Responsibilities- IT support assistance with fellow IT advisors
- Business Development assistance with Business Development Manager
Candidate must be working toward a Bachelor's degree. A Bachelor of Science in Business, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred. An Architecture, Engineering, or Design student with a dual focus in an IT-Business related field is a plus.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills Required. You must be able to communicate with clients effectively and with a positive attitude, and with a willingness to go above and beyond when necessary!
- Must be self-motivated and interested in supporting business growth through IT- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows XP, 7, and Office 2010 applications required.
- Must be able to demonstrate an strong interest in using technology to solve work/life challenges.
1-2 years of relevant work experience is preferred.
Experience in remote troubleshooting and support is a plus!
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008 Server, and Microsoft Exchange 2010/2007/2003.
- Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD experience a plus.
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat experience a plus.