IT Architect, CTO, Front/Back End developer PHP/MySQLBookmark This
Old Bridge, NJ
DescriptionCurrently we are finishing our MVP, and we need a CTO level technical co-founder to join us and take our product to next level - prototype/alpha/beta. We're currently working to revolutionize the Fantasy Sports industry. Since we're in the early stages of development, we cannot publicly disclose our business model.
We are looking for a leader with the following technical qualifications:
Programming Language: PHP
PHP Framework: CodeIgniter MVC
Operating System: LINUX (Linux, Apache, PHP & MySql)
- Experience in architecting and developing highly scalable/available systems
- Experience or strong understanding of MySQL databases
- Experience in developing communication and collaboration applications such as email, chat, IM, micro-blog, forum, wiki
- Strong understating of user interface design
- Strong understanding of cross-browser development (IE, Chrome, FireFox, Safari, etc) in different platforms (windows, Mac, IPhone, IPad, Android)
In addition, we expect our technical leader:
- Is honest/dependable and have the highest ethical/business standards
- Is interested in contributing as part of the founding team member, in exchange for equity
- Has the time/energy to devote to this startup to make it successful
- Is an awesome team player
- Is passionate about entrepreneurship
- A problem solver. Our product brings together the best sports content on the web and must do so flawlessly.
- Looking to build a startup company into a powerhouse
- Passionate about users. We aim to develop a world-class user experience for sports fans.
- Agile. Test, test, test. The product we deliver is the one that users tell us they want.
If you have all these qualifications, that is great. We definitely want to talk to you.
If you have experience in only some of these qualifications, we still suggest contacting us. You might be our CTO or one of our Architects.
If you are a specialist in any of the above technical areas, we also would like to talk you to become part of our founding team member.
We are a start-up company that is looking for a programming guru. Someone who is passionate about technology.