IT DeveloperBookmark This
2796 Loker Ave, Suite 111
DescriptionA growing, dynamic North County SASS provider is looking for bright, motivated students and/or recent grads to join the software development team as a paid intern initially and eventually a full time member of the team.
The "right" candidate will be ambitious, a quick learner, and have the following qualifications:
Please send cover letter and resume to be considered for the position!
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for software applications
Requirements1. Excellent written, verbal, and documentation skills
2. Ability to work in a team environment but also independently as needed
3. Ability to quickly pickup new concepts and learn new systems
4. Intermediate knowledge of MySQL and/or MS SQL
5. Intermediate knowledge of ASP.NET and VB.NET or C#
6. Have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or working to complete the degree