IT/Computer Systems InternJunna Solar Systems Private Limited
ORACLE ERP CRM TRAINING ( ORACLE FUNCTIONAL ANALYST TRAINING) BATCH STARTS ON AUG 5walk water technologies
LEARN CORE JAVA IN 45 DAYS WITH JOBS ASSISTANCECCG Resources
CORE JAVA TRAINING WITH JOB PLACEMENTCCG Resources
IT InternBookmark This
818 Connecticut Ave. Suite 600
DescriptionAbout RI: Relief International (RI) is a leading global change organization and home to teams of humanitarian activist-professionals committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering with beneficiaries and communities on the front-lines, RI innovatively bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide day-to-day technical support and guidance to local users
• Create and maintain email user accounts and groups.
• Create and maintain user accounts and group policies in Active Directory.
• Configure and setup workstations and laptops.
• Help IT manager and officer to research for new IT projects
Qualifications & requirements:
• Hands-on experience with Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directories, Firewall, Router/Switch configuration and wireless network.
• Expert Knowledge of Windows XP/Vista/7, and Office 2003/2007
• Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and etc.
• Knowledge of Network Security, LAN/WAN architecture, VoIP
• Knowledge of Cisco solutions, especially Cisco Unified Communication system is plus
• Knowledge of web programming is plus.
• Strong problem solving skill, detail-oriented, and quick learning skill.
Salary: Unpaid internship, academic credit and monthly transportation stipend available
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH07/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RI&cws=5&rid=443