Good Anchorage IT Design - CSS & DrupalGood Anchorage
Back End Web Developer Internship - FindBball.comFindBball
IT/Computer Systems Intern (Back - End Developer)Rentah
Web Design InternCalvert Street Group
IT/Computer Systems Intern - Website and Lead Page DevelopmentDivine Purpose Enterprises
IT InternBookmark This
818 Connecticut Ave. Suite 600
DescriptionAbout RI: Relief International (RI) is a leading global change organization and home to teams of humanitarian activist-professionals committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering with beneficiaries and communities on the front-lines, RI innovatively bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide day-to-day technical support and guidance to local users
• Create and maintain email user accounts and groups.
• Create and maintain user accounts and group policies in Active Directory.
• Configure and setup workstations and laptops.
• Help IT manager and officer to research for new IT projects
Qualifications & requirements:
• Hands-on experience with Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directories, Firewall, Router/Switch configuration and wireless network.
• Expert Knowledge of Windows XP/Vista/7, and Office 2003/2007
• Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and etc.
• Knowledge of Network Security, LAN/WAN architecture, VoIP
• Knowledge of Cisco solutions, especially Cisco Unified Communication system is plus
• Knowledge of web programming is plus.
• Strong problem solving skill, detail-oriented, and quick learning skill.
Salary: Unpaid internship, academic credit and monthly transportation stipend available
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH07/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RI&cws=5&rid=443