IT Intern Needed ASAPBookmark This
St John's Well Child & Family Center
808 West 58th Street
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionThe Intern will support IT department of non-profit organization with 10 locations and 300 users. St. John's Well Child and Family Center's mission is to eliminate health disparities and foster community well-being by providing and promoting the highest quality care in South Los Angeles.
Responsibilities• Intern will stay well organized and abreast of all IT commitments and projects.
• Intern will assist IT team in responding to support tickets in a timely manner; provide remote and onsite assistance as needed; escalate trouble tickets to internal and outsourced engineers as needed.
• Intern will perform light systems administration, including Mobile device setups, Active Directory, office phone setup, and business software security administration.
• Intern will support various IT projects, such as system inventory, staff moves, and new office/site setups
Requirements• Experience working in a professional setting and providing support service to end-users; health care industry and multi-site environment experience preferred.
• Experience performing in a junior IT administrator role preferred, with knowledge of Active Directory, Phone, Mobile device and A/V setups.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products.