Technical Content Management Coordinator (TCMC)Career and Skills Development Ministry-JHDC
Amazing Website Development Opportunity - Paid Internship Position - Summer, 2015Partners in Pediatrics, P.C.
2015 GBG CAREER FAIR - INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE!Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC
IT Intern for Health + Wellness CompanyIntroducing Wellness LLC
Entry Level Electrical or Computer EngineerAMGTECHNOLOGY,
IT InternshipBookmark This
1820 Preston Park Blvd Suite 2000
DescriptionWorking Solutions does one thing: We connect the CROWD to the CLOUD to improve ROI. Since 1996, Working Solutions has helped Global 1000 companies increase revenue and improve customer satisfaction with our proven Agents OnDemand solution and our Hosted Contact Center Technology. Our solutions incorporate multi-channel communications including a powerful Social Media Interaction platform.
Agents OnDemand -- As the pioneer in the work-at-home and virtual agent space, we consistently deliver higher ROI through improved customer head count efficiency, higher average order value and improved customer experience. As many companies move transactions back on shore, our customers' experiences improved customer satisfaction and retention rates. Working Solutions' agents are dedicated to improving your brand experience.
WS iNet -- Working Solutions pioneered a cloud infrastructure as a way to improve ROI and reduce capital expenditures.
By moving the Contact Center Infrastructure/technology to the cloud, you can now have a state-of-the-art contact center solution on a pay-as-you-go basis.
WS Live -- Spanning both virtual and traditional call center environments, we have management tenure over 10 years and agent tenure over 3 years. This group brings the ability to specialize and ensure knowledge transfer
This information is intended to be a general description of the work performed in this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required.
Responsible for aiding WSiNet in by performing the following duties:
1. Help-Desk Support by phone/remote session as well as in person in a corporate environment
2. Extensive hands-on server firmware/OS install/configuration
3. Asset management
4. Workstation cable management
5. Network/asset documentation
6. End-user IP phone support
7. PC/laptop imaging and deployment
8. Email account management/support
9. Anti-Virus and backup solution support
10. Asset shipping
• Active student seeking Bachelor's degree in related area.
• Business-to-business experience in a successful inside sales, pre-sales, lead generation environment preferred.
• Ability to consistently meet and exceed minimum outbound calling requirements and lead quotas.
• Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to communicate effectively with management, sales force, and prospects.
• Ability to demonstrate professionalism, commitment, and enthusiasm on each sales call and to engage with technical and high level business decision makers.
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment, adapt quickly to change, and act in a self-directed manner, setting high personal standards for performance.
• Exceptional time and project management skills with the ability to multitask.
• Strong detail orientation, analytical and basic mathematical skills and problem solving abilities.
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, and demonstrated ability to learn new computer programs quickly, such as Salesforce.com.