Web developerCohesive Technologies
IT/Computer Systems InternPierce Group Benefits
Information Technology Internship (Paid Position)Charter One Hotels & Resorts
WORDPRESS DEVELOPER Responsive Theme / PHP / MY SQL / GRADUATE LEVEL. ** Bilingual A PlusLRT Media Group
INTERNSHIP FOR ENGINEERING STUDENTS @ Protracon TechnologiesProtracon Technologies Pvt Ltd
IT Security - Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration TestingBookmark This
IT Strategic Services Group, Inc.
DescriptionIT Strategic Services Group, Inc. is currently seeking self-driven, enthusiastic, resourceful and passionate interns to work and learn in the Security Testing team.
Working as an intern within the Security Testing team, you will have a chance to learn and put into practice cutting edge security testing tools and methodologies against lab-based and live customer infrastructures and environments, as well as work with internal and external parties in developing and discussing remediation strategies and methodologies to address security issues.
In addition to gaining real-world expertise and demonstrable experience in security testing, interns will have an opportunity to study and practice towards industry-recognized and respected certifications, as well as work under guidance of recognized industry expert.
Outstanding interns showing significant progress, development, and achievements may be provided with possibility of long-term employment opportunities and career assistance.
Responsibilities- Perform technical security assessments of internal and Internet facing systems, networks, and applications
- Provide technical security support to clients in interpreting results and remediation strategies
- Work with Product Development to develop testing models and identify technology synnergies
- High degree of self-sufficiency, ownership, and pride of deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to interact professionally with customers and prospects with varying technical levels
- Ability to work effectively in a distributed team environment
- Windows and Linux system administration
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as PERL/Python/Ruby/Shell Scripting
- Familiarity with Security Testing and Vulnerability Management tools