IT Software Engineering Jobs – OPT/STEM OPT GraduatesBookmark This
F1-OPT Graduates Career Fair
BLUECUBE Information Technology Inc, is an E-Verified IT services company. We are spread over different locations in the US. The company has established itself as a preferred partner for IT services to hundreds of Fortune customers worldwide, spanning Telecom, Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, HealthCare, Retail and Government organizations.
It is ITSM and Technology Solution provider based out of Parker, CO, USA is looking for Recent Stem Graduate / F1 /OPT Graduate for C#.NET developer position with a strong background in Software Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, and other Engineering Microsoft technology stack.
C#.Net -Web Developer “Train and Hire” Program
JAVA/J2EE –Developer “Train and Hire” program
Role: .Net Web Developer
Location: Multiple Locations
Duration: Long Term
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 2 years development experience in C#
• Strong Object-oriented programming
• 2 years Web development (ASP.NET / MVC/JQuery)
• 2 years development experience in SQL
• Familiarity with Microsoft’s Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
• SharePoint experience is a plus
• BizTalk experience is a plus
• Silverlight experience is a plus
Education Required: Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Please note that all the programs are full-time Contract positions. Again, the training is provided free (no hidden stuff) and Free Accommodation (during training) is also given to each individual. It is mandatory that all the selected persons must relocate or must commute everyday to our Training Facility located at Parsippany, NJ. USA to attend training with placement.
Should the above mentioned opportunity interest you, please send me your updated resume for further processing. If you have any of your friends who are looking for a job and have completed their Bachelors/Masters in computers or electrical and are Canadian Citizens, please do refer their contact details so I can help them.
Please feel free to know more information and Interested students/consultants can mail their resume to
To have a successful IT career and to be part of successful company, contact
Sunny at 303-459-2288 || Email: email@example.com || www.bluecubeit.com
Please visit our website: http://f1-opt-graduates-career-fair.blogspot.in/
Eligible candidates, please register as soon as possible as we do this training to a limited head count.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support critical production systems
• Debug / Root cause analysis / Fix code issues
• Communicate the support progress including:
• Outstanding issues
• Work with Business, PM team, BA, Development team, System support team, DBA team and 3rd party vendors
• Plan and develop proactive solutions towards various production issues
• Development / enhancement of internal tools
• Minimum to No travelling