SharePoint Developer Intern Needed in DMV Area ASAP! (Mostly Virtual Work)Carter-McGowan Services, LLC
IT/Computer Systems InternStrategy Integration Group, Inc
Web Team ManagerSchool Dangers Organization
Information Technology InternshipConnecticut Conference of Municipalities
IT TechnicianVitabyte Inc
IT Support InternBookmark This
123 Frost St
DescriptionMotivators, Inc. is an award winning web-based company located in Westbury, NY. We are a leading online distributor for promotional products, and our casual and vibrant office is an ideal learning environment.
This unpaid internship offers practical work experience, introduction to Windows Desktop Support, and an opportunity to gain experience with the technical operations of today’s thriving business world. This internship falls under a department which is responsible for not only workstations, servers, internet, and phones, but also eCommerce development on dozens of websites. It will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with staff.
Motivators, Inc. is an EOE
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Performing regularly scheduled maintenance on all workstations and virtual machines
• Record activities, solutions, and other responses to requests for service
• Monitor backup systems and procedures to ensure data security
• Provide backup technical support for office network and local servers
• Perform and assist with other duties/projects as assigned
RequirementsIf you have exceptional skills, are highly dependable, and enjoy being the one that everyone comes to for computer technical help, then we are looking for you. Applicants need to have an interest in pursuing a career in technology and a passion for learning.
• A high school diploma, or an equivalent, is a standard requirement
• Must be fluent in Windows XP and Windows 7 environments
• Experience with basic technical support; experience with a Windows Server OS is preferred but not required
• Organization, time management, and communication skills are a must