IT/Computer Systems InternBookmark This
Essen Medical Associates
2024 Creston Ave (temp location, permanent location under construction)
Description1. Troubleshoot regular break and fix of computer and software.
2. He/She should have good communication skills.
3. Must be able to support remote users over the phone.
4. Must be able to understand Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, VOIP, File and Print Server, Terminal Server, Exchange Mail Server,
5. Must be confident to take new task.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: (Insert relevant terms)
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing