IT/Computer Systems InternBookmark This
DescriptionTouchstone Political Consulting LLC.
A newly formed organization in the Wilmington Delaware area has organized around the area’s top political consultants and polling specialists. The firm offers services to some of Delaware’s top political candidates and their campaign organizations.
Partnering with one of the area’s top IT vendors the intern position offers a rewarding and challenging Intern position.
• The intern will work with experienced staff.
• Experience customized to meet needs of a student intern ensuring a valuable experience.
• We anticipate a 20 hour week but can accommodate the needs for intern’s program requirements.
• While the internship is offered as unpaid - expenses will be reimbursed.
• The qualified and successful intern will have the opportunity to be considered for paid work as well.
• Potential for a long term relationship.
• The successful intern will be considered as paid staff opportunities become available.
• Responsibility for the management of the firm’s server & current web applications.
• Tasks will include development of tools for ongoing support of the server.
• Current web applications will be inventoried and user manuals updated.
• Tasks will include the development of new code for managing authorized users
• Tasks will include the development of new code for allowing users to update proprietary data bases.
• The position can be defined to include creating of the firms marketing Website and social media as well.
Updating current applications will require skill sets as described below
Responsibilities• Work with staff to develop server inventory.
• Work with staff to update applications "Punch List" for all current web applications.
• Work with to identify development requirements.
• Interfacing with users for testing and debugging of new code.
• Assist in the development of procedures for rolling out new software and user training.
Must Have IT competency in the following:
• Microsoft Windows XP
• IIS 5.1
• Possess skills in analyzing & synthesizing solutions for bug free web applications.