IT/Computer Systems InternBookmark This
DescriptionThis Part-Time to possible Full-Time Information Technology Intern will be responsible for desktop and systems troubleshooting and management. The intern will report directly to the Operations Partner and will support in all computer network functions of the company.
This position may be transitioned fulltime and expand.
Responsibilities- Review and Maintain less than 10 windows servers that support our demo systems.
- Contribute in improving functionality in our SharePoint application
- Assist in procuring and upgrading servers
- Minor IT support for end users.
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: Microsoft Office/ Office 365, SharePoint, Windows Server 2k8, Server hardware
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.