IT/Computer Systems InternHyflux Limited
IT/Computer Systems InternBrocade Communications Systems Inc.
IT/Computer Systems InternNaxa Technology
Health Care InternCentral Florida College
IT/Computer Systems InternOpus International Consultants Ltd
Lead Generation/Customer AcquisitionPC Care for You
SEO SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
IT/Computer Systems InternBookmark This
Business & Gaming Technologies
7340 E. Washington St.
Posted: January 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis opportunity will allow you to build your IT hardware, software and networking skills along with interpersonal skills. You will get hands-on experience which will allow you to grow your expertise. You will have the opportunity to solve hardware and software problems, and interact with the people who need help resolving those problems. From virus removal to rebuilding laptops and tablets you will get to see it all.
We are looking for a passionate individual who wants to learn and grow in theses areas.
We are looking for a dependable individual who is available during business hours.
At CDM Computers we provide computer repair services and sell computer parts. We provide services to consumers in our retail facility and businesses on-site at their location. We also build websites.
Responsibilities- Hands on troubleshooting and repairing computers (PCs, MACs, tablets, laptops)
- Consult with customers on computer issues and solutions
- Sell hardware components when appropriate
- Help the organization plan and promote technology related community events
Requirements- Must have some knowledge and background in the following:
- how computers work,
- hardware components and software installation,
- analyzing, trouble-shooting and solving computer hardware (PC's) and software problems,
- virus problems and other windows problems.
Must have some interest in:
- learning more about tablet and Apple hardware and software,
- computer networking,
- computer security.
- Must be able to communicate well and be able to talk technology to individuals who don't have a technology background.