IT/Help Desk/Computer Systems Intern - UPDATED 3/2Bookmark This
Rose City Medical
11155 Ne Halsey
DescriptionWe are a smaller medical office that now has two clinics. One in NE Portland and one in Gresham. We are utilizing cloud computing for our medical records and have IP Phones through a cloud based phone system. Our computers and phones are critical links in our business and downtime is not an option. Must be able to answer help desk questions as they continually interrupt projects: must not cause any stress or strain when this happens. Patience and honesty are absolutely mandatory. Part/Full time may be options as necessary.
We operate in an extremely diverse workforce. Everyone is welcome and we draw NO boundaries. If you can think of a "diverse individual" that you cannot or do not want to work with, you need not apply.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
- Front line support for help desk types of issues
- Assist in routine network and computer support
- install, configure, troubleshoot computers and software
- Various project support opportunities
Requirements- Ability to locate to commuting distance. No temporary relocation will be provided.
- Have IT competency in the following: Some server/client knowledge, networking skills a must, GPO knowledge extremely helpful, some medical knowledge helpful, general VOIP knowledge critical,
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- Proven reliability, honesty, and integrity
- Great time management
- Familiarity with MS Server 2012 DCs
- Familiarity installing, upgrading, configuring, and troubleshooting MS Windows 7 and 8
- Familiarity with supporting users in PC and Mac environments
- Familiarity with MS Office 365
- MUST have impeccable character and honesty