INTERN C# DEVELOPEROmegus Prime, LLC
IT/Computer Systems Intern - POST-INTERNSHIP EMPLOYMENT POSSIBILITYVitech PC Services
Back End Web Developer Internship - FindBball.comFindBball
Website DeveloperHaggai Business Network
Show Us Your IT and Web-Skills While I Show You How You Could Make Passive Income From The Internetcurvy girl publishing
IT/Computer Service and Sales -Entry Level - Part TimeBookmark This
Business & Gaming Technologies
115 W. Kemper Road
DescriptionThis opportunity will allow you to work in a retail setting doing a variety of things. Selling parts and services to the public, consulting with customers on IT problems, servicing computers and working with the team to market the company's products and services.
You will get hands-on experience which will allow you to grow your expertise. You will have the opportunity to solve hardware and software problems, and interact with the people who need help resolving those problems. From virus removal to rebuilding laptops and tablets you will get to see it all.
We are looking for a passionate individual who have some experience in theses areas.
We are looking for a dependable individual who is available during business hours.
At CDM Computers we provide computer repair services and sell computer parts. We provide services to consumers in our retail facility and businesses on-site at their location. We also build websites.
Responsibilities- Hands on troubleshooting and repairing computers (PCs, MACs, tablets, laptops)
- Consult with customers on computer issues and solutions
- Sell hardware components when appropriate
- Help the organization plan and promote technology related community events
Requirements- Must have experience in the following:
- computer repair,
- hardware components and software installation,
- analyzing, trouble-shooting and solving computer hardware (PC's) and software problems,
- virus problems and other windows problems.
Must have some interest in:
- learning more about tablet and Apple hardware and software,
- computer networking,
- computer security.
- Must be able to communicate well and be able to talk technology to individuals who don't have a technology background.
- Must be located in Cincinnati, Ohio.