Looking for a UI/UX Designer who can complete a 4 page websiteAdvitech
IT Specialist Internship Winter 2014: Helpdesk/Desktop SupportUS Government
PHP Developer with Startup SORCD.comSORC'D
IT/Computer Systems Intern (Back - End Developer)Rentah
Graphic Design Intern- Website DevelopmentCameroonONE
IT/Web Developer InternBookmark This
Foreman & Associates, LLC
DescriptionForeman & Associates, LLC is a business management consulting firm in Metro Atlanta, Georgia. Since our start, we have worked with clients from various industries helping with their management, operations, training, and development needs. Foreman & Associates helps an organization to stay aligned, realign, or re-imagine their operations and management strategy.
We believe in a commitment to excellence through efficiency, effectiveness, and efficacy. We believe that business is more than just transactions, profits and losses, reports, and meetings---business is about people. Business is about building relationships, hopefully long-lasting ones, with people not titles or account numbers. We approach each employee and consultant as a team member. We approach each client where they are and where they want to be. We don't believe in cookie-cutter prices or processes, so our client's experience with us will be unique.
We are currently looking for an IT/Web Developer Intern to work with our team and our clients.
- College credit (if applicable)
- All on-site work day meals are paid/provided by company
- Opportunity to work on new projects
- Opportunity to work with people in and from various countries
- Company-assigned email, web-conference interface app/account, and other resources
- Ability to use the learned skills for future employment, course work, projects, etc.
- Possibility for consideration of paid employment during/after internship
-Letters of Recommendation for future endeavors upon internship completion.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
- Assisting with Web Design and Development, and App Design and Development
-Helping build, organize and update content, Information Gathering, Website Management and Maintenance
-Length and Weekly Hours are flexible.
-A minimum of 15 to 20 hours weekly
- Available to work on weekends
Requirements- Must pay for and provide proof of criminal background check prior to acceptance as intern
- A solid portfolio of work
- Familiarity with .NET or Java
- Experience with front-end development (slicing and dicing PSDs)
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Currently studying computer science or other related field
- Experience with content management systems
- Passion for web development
- Communication skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Attention to detail
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- Ability to telecommute
- Sense of humor
- High Speed Internet Access
- Willingness to take part in on-going training
- Have an active FaceTime, Skype and/or Google Hangouts account (or be willing to get one, or use company-provided account)
- Have an updated, virus-free laptop that can use to do work (PC or Mac)
- Ability to work virtually and on-site 15-20 hours per week
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Have working telephone and/or mobile phone with professional voice mail
- If college credit is to be applied, the applicant must provide all documentation from their school
- Ability to deal with constantly changing environments, and various personality types.
- Team player, self-motivator, shows initiative and a desire to learn
- Creative, can not only think outside-of-the-box but can reimagine the box
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to learn and work with Google Docs and productivity apps: Evernote and Podio
- Strong time-management and organization skills; ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and problem solve
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
All applicants must complete this questionnaire to be considered for this position: http://www.foremanandassociates.co/intern-questionnaire.html