Information Systems Intern, Part-time - Paid!Bookmark This
Independence Care System
257 Park Avenue South, 2nd Floor
DescriptionThe Information Systems Intern will assist with Information Technology projects and initiatives, and assist with Help Desk support.
1. Assist in maintaining computers (desktops and laptops), printers and other IT equipment.
2. Respond to end user requests for technical assistance as assigned.
3. Maintain inventory of equipment, including documentation, tagging, etc.
4. Assist in installing, upgrading and configuring Windows software and hardware.
ICS is an equal opportunity employer. If you meets the qualifications and may be interested, please either submit you resume to HR to the following email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. High School Diploma or GED required.
2. Enrollment in a certificate, undergraduate or graduate program required.
3. 1 – 5 years clerical/administrative experience.
4. Proficient computer skills – MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and Email.
1. Prior working experience in Information Systems preferred.
2. Desire to pursue a career in Information Systems preferred.