Information Technology Internship (Paid Position)Charter One Hotels & Resorts
WORDPRESS DEVELOPER Responsive Theme / PHP / MY SQL / GRADUATE LEVEL. ** Bilingual A PlusLRT Media Group
INTERNSHIP FOR ENGINEERING STUDENTS @ Protracon TechnologiesProtracon Technologies Pvt Ltd
Social Media, Business Development, Graphic design, IT Computer systemsRachel Brown Jewelry
Social Media & Community Management InternDevace
Information Technology (IT) InternshipBookmark This
Acumen Capital Partners, LLC
Flushing Ave and Tompkins Ave
DescriptionAcumen Capital Partners, LLC, the owners of the Standard Motor Products building in Long Island City (SMPbuilding.com) and the old Pfizer Building in Brooklyn (630flushing.com) have an excellent internship opportunity for high school and undergraduate Information Technology majors (or related degrees such as Computer Science, Information Systems, and Computer Engineering).
If you have good problem solving, analytical thinking, and strong communication skills, this may be the internship for you.
The selected interns will get hands on IT application and/or infrastructure experience and have a direct impact on Acumen’s business. Interns will be assigned to projects that will allow them to work with:
• Technical support
• System build-outs
ResponsibilitiesYou will be working closely with Acumen's in-house IT professional, who will give you a tour of the facility, show you the tasks you'll be assisting with, and give you support/knowledge of how corporate IT works.
RequirementsTo qualify for this internship, applicants must be:
• Currently enrolled in school and in good standing (College, or high school with proof of computer course-work and experience)
• Able to work in South Williamsburg/Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn
• Able to communicate verbally and in writing
• Willing to work 15-25 hours per week, during normal business hours
• able to create SharePoint sites
• have knowledge of programming
• willing to work with electricity and wiring
• Understanding of Linux systems, basic web design, network infrastructure
• Knowledge of Microsoft platforms/programs, specifically SharePoint and MS Server