Information Technology InternBookmark This
Crabtree & Eveyn, Ltd
102 Peake Brook Rd
DescriptionCrabtree & Evelyn was founded in 1972 by Cyrus Harvey. Inspired by the quintessential English country garden, the early home apothecary and pioneering British explorers, this young company was among the first to offer products infused with natural fruit, flower and plant essences. Today our company is internationally known for original fragrances, luxurious bath and body products, gourmet foods and elegant gifts. And our dedication to embracing the riches fo the world endures.
This internship is currently open at our Woodstock, CT corporate office.
Contact Melinda Poitras at firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesInformation Technology Internship Duties
• Learn and participate in the daily operations of the department and supported systems.
• Interact with our customers in a professional, effective, and friendly manner.
• Assist in the troubleshooting, and resolution of issues from all aspects of the business.
• Document issues using the help desk system.
• Educate our customers in all aspects of the systems and create help guides.
• Setup employee offices with computers.
• Setup and deploy user workstations both in home office and into the field.
• Assist in configuring and maintaining the POS system.
• Introduction to computer networking and maintenance.
• Assist in troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues.