BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - TelecomBNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - InfrastructureBNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - App DevelopmentBNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Intern 2015 (Telecom)BNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Intern 2015 (Infrastructure)BNSF Railway
Infrastructure and Scalability Backend DeveloperBookmark This
6615 Melrose Ave. #3
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionScopely is a rapidly growing social mobile gaming startup founded by proven entrepreneurs and backed by distinguished investors. Our sunny Los Angeles office is fueled by an abundant supply of coconut water, coffee, and camaraderie -- with an irrepressible dash of mischief. In case you don’t live in LA or you’re not a US citizen, we consider relocation and/or visa costs to be a small price to pay for world-class talent.
We are looking for the most badass iOS engineers on the planet to help us develop Top 10 cutting-edge apps and games used by millions of users. Our mobile developers are award-winning hackers who expect to be working with world-class talent.
We set the bar extremely high at Scopely, but that's the type of environment you crave. Your ambition to build something significant and lasting is exceeded only by your desire to be surrounded by coworkers who are equally relentless. If you are itching to be involved in a startup that's going places and where you can have a considerable impact, then you just might have found your calling at Scopely.
Responsibilities• Design, architect and implement large-scale APIs
• Build infrastructure on top of AWS services: DynamoDB, RDS, SQS, ElasticCache
Requirements• ARCHITECTURE: You know how to build large, low-latency systems capable of handling millions of users, thousands of concurrent users. You have excellent REST and API design principles.
• SCALABILITY: You have formidable scalability chops using weapons such as caching (Memcached), queuing (SQS), sharding.
• STORAGE: You know how and where to store large amounts of data, quickly using SQL (MySQL) and NoSQL (Redis, DynamoDB) databases.
• NETWORKING: Strong handle on the TCP and HTTP stack, request batching, request optimization, sockets and DNS.
• OPS: Experience scaling and monitoring systems on EC2.