Intern with Finance or IT BackgroundBookmark This
2953 Bunker Hill Lane
Santa Clara, CA
Seeking Technical Professionals to join our newest consulting practice
About Spectrum : www.spectrumbiztech.com
Spectrum is a Silicon Valley based software services firm with six years of continuous growth and profitability. One of our rapidly growing business units, is looking for software consultants for our newly established TBM professional services practice. It’s so new, it’s not on our web site yet!
Our Apptio TBM (www.apptio.com) business unit implements a SaaS / Cloud solution that is being used by companies like Cisco, eBay and Facebook. We are partnered with Apptio as a sub-contractor and also conduct work on our own starting in Q2 2012.
This is a unique opportunity to build a rewarding career in software platform that would someday be as ubiquitous as CRM and ERP. Come join the team!
We are seeking individuals with business or technology consulting experience. As a Consultant in our Professional Services group, you will join a team responsible for rolling out large scale software projects to top tier clients in a SaaS / Cloud deployment model. Selected candidates would be provided an exhaustive two month training.
Location & Travel:
• Must live within or near Reno / South Reno or San Jose / South Bay Area.
• Option to work remotely most of the time. Yeah!
• Travel required during first 4-8 weeks for training
• Willingness to travel occasionally (~ 20%)
Reply to Spectrum’s University Program: http://www.candidmatch.com/Spectrum/252.asp
Please apply thru web form. No phone calls, direct email, etc. to Spectrum (or Apptio)!
City: Santa Clara
Country: United States
• Support multiple, simultaneous implementation projects for various clients.
• Gather functional and business requirements and prepare Functional Specifications.
• Configure, test, & document the software as per functional design and specifications.
• Work with other analysts to leverage skill sets and deliverables.
• Collaborate with others to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
•University program experience on a simulated software implementation
•Prior experience in system analyst role is a big plus.
• 4 year degree in engineering, computer science, MIS, finance or equivalent.
• Good understanding of databases and data models.
• Ability to analyze large data files in MS Excel
• Basic programming skills in SQL, HTML etc.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Self starter with strong desire to succeed.
• ITIL certification is a plus.
-MUST LIVE IN SF-BAY AREA OR RENO, NV