BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - TelecomBNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - InfrastructureBNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - App DevelopmentBNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Intern 2015 (Telecom)BNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Intern 2015 (Infrastructure)BNSF Railway
JAVA UI Developer InternBookmark This
TEK TREE LLC
As a company, TekTree has strengths that are hard to find. For more than a decade, we have acquired, assembled and integrated the dynamic capabilities modern businesses need to succeed in the global marketplace. When we begin working with you, our strengths become your own.
Today's businesses need partners who can talk about strategy and technology in the same conversation. At TekTree, we believe true value from technology requires an in-depth understanding of business strategy. Our cross-industry consulting services help you craft a vision for your organization and then provide a specific, practical business and technology framework that will make that vision a reality.
Business Consulting :
TekTree's strategic business consulting services focus on enhancing business performance of its clients by streamlining processes, reducing organizational risk and leveraging the global sourcing / outsourcing organizational model.
Process Consulting :
Today's business environment is characterized by multiple challenges that need to be met and overcome by business leaders and executives. As they plan for developing capabilities for the emerging, complex world of tomorrow, business and IT leaders need answers.
The technology management consulting team at TekTree improves the alignment of business and technology through improved process efficiency, reduced cost and enhanced business value of IT. Our consultants combine extensive technical experience with strong strategic and business focused leadership.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Engineering and 15+ years of software development experience including designing,programming, and documenting large-scale software systems on Windows and Unix/Linux
- Minimum 5+ years of Java user-interface application development experience
- Demonstrated expertise with Java, Java Frameworks (JSF, SpringMVC, etc.), Object-Oriented Design, and Java Application Servers such as WebLogic or WebSphere, and relational databases such as Oracle or DB2
- Demonstrated expertise in software engineering practices (e.g., reading/generating software specs, design patterns, continuous integration)
- First-hand experience working with large project teams (working with the Federal Government a strong plus)
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions to software problems
- Demonstrated leadership of large-scale software engineering projects a strong plus
- Service Oriented Architecture design and development experience a plus
- Agile development experience a plus (experience or training)
- Code (preferably Java but will accept any language) and writing samples may be requested
Contact US :
Sunny at 734-661-7972 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org // email@example.com
Please visit our website : www.tektreeinc.com
Position Description :
Working closely with the Lead Architect and back end developers, the Senior UI Java Developer will participate in the system architecture design, systems engineering, development, integration testing and validation, and all aspects of the software life-cycle (requirements to design to implementation to test) for a browser based application implemented using Java and backend web services.
The candidate will be responsible for developing and testing Java code as dictated by project requirement and working with/mentoring junior team members. The selected candidate will also support the Lead Architect in the technical management and execution of the project including coordinating tasking, ensuring that milestones are achieved, working with team members, and supporting meeting briefings.
The ideal candidate will use existing methods and best practices to develop new techniques to create features and capabilities with high levels of usability, reliability, efficiency, and scalability.