WebmasterLa Cle Agency
IT/Computer Systems Internjetblue airways
IT/Computer Systems InternEngine Group
IT/Computer Systems InternSEVERFIELD PLC
IT Security Management InternGeorgia Department of Public Health
IT Field InternGoodwill-Easter Seals
Information Technology Intern/Co-OpColeman Aerospace
Web Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
JAVA/J2EE Developer Position for Recent Graduates (OPT's/STEM OPT)Bookmark This
TEK TREE LLC
Posted: August 11 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Today's businesses need partners who can talk about strategy and technology in the same conversation. At TekTree, we believe true value from technology requires an in-depth understanding of business strategy. Our cross-industry consulting services help you craft a vision for your organization and then provide a specific, practical business and technology framework that will make that vision a reality.
Business Consulting :
TekTree's strategic business consulting services focus on enhancing business performance of its clients by streamlining processes, reducing organizational risk and leveraging the global sourcing / outsourcing organizational model.
Process Consulting :
Today's business environment is characterized by multiple challenges that need to be met and overcome by business leaders and executives. As they plan for developing capabilities for the emerging, complex world of tomorrow, business and IT leaders need answers.
Technology Consulting :
The technology management consulting team at TekTree improves the alignment of business and technology through improved process efficiency, reduced cost and enhanced business value of IT. Our consultants combine extensive technical experience with strong strategic and business focused leadership.
Tektree, LLC is looking for a Mid Java/J2EE Developer to support a large Federal Program
- 5+ years of experience in developing J2EE applications
- At a minimum a BA or BS degree is required
Responsibilities include :
- Designing robust architectural solutions and being able to setup/build and deploy complex J2EE applications
- Responding to ad-hoc requests from the client and leading daily operations
- Technical analysis of complex functions in the system
- Working with the infrastructure and tier 1 support teams to respond to and resolve issues
- Generate complex database reports and queries for the client with particular emphasis on performance tuning
- Mentoring and supporting junior team members to support troubleshooting of production issues, and maintenance of web-based software.
Contact US :
Sunny at 734-661-7972 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org // email@example.com
Please visit our website : www.tektreeinc.com
Job Description :
Position : Java / J2EE Developer
Location : Multiple Locations
Client : Fortune 500 Company
Terms : Full Time
Length : 12 months +
Desired Skills :
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience in configuring and deploying applications on Sun Application Server
- Experience leading teams of developer resources
- Strong knowledge and project experience in Java Technologies like J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Struts, ant build tool, XSLT and XML
- Experience with Database design including Stored Procedures, DML and DDL tasks on Sybase database
- Sound RDBMS concepts and experienced in designing and coding stored procedures using SQL
- Experience with Source control and configuration management using Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest
- Experience in performance tuning of applications
- Working knowledge of UNIX shell scripting
- Experience with design tools like Rational Rose and IDE tools like Eclipse
Preferred Skills :
- Experience in configuring and deploying applications on Weblogic Server
- Experience in developing J2EE Web Services
- Experience in J2EE frameworks like Spring and Hibernate
- Experienced in designing and coding stored procedures using Oracle and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Perl